Just tested the proposed fix, and it works fine.

Thank you very much!
________________________________
From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 11:32 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Fw: Using SAML Authentication behind a Reverse Proxy (nginx)

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 2:10 AM Oliver, Dario N
<dario.n.oli...@intel.com<mailto:dario.n.oli...@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi!

Note: I posted a similar topic some time ago, but that one was to use Guacamole
behind a Proxy Server. This time, the issue is behind a Reverse Proxy.

I am using the Guacamole DockerHub image, behind an Nginx proxy, as documented
in https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/reverse-proxy.html#nginx.
Guacamole is set up with the "saml" extension, as documented in
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/saml-auth.html.

The documentation is actually missing a couple of headers that should be set:

proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;

Make sure all of those are set - I think the X-Forwarded-Proto, in particular,
will resolve your issue.