Do you have an idea of how to do it?I can also use a VPN, but this is not
always possible.

    Il lunedì 19 febbraio 2024 alle ore 09:17:38 CET, Ivanmarcus
<ivanmar...@yahoo.com.invalid> ha scritto:

 Andrea,

This is not presently possible with Guacamole.

It has been requested in the past, and it may become a feature in the
future at some stage, but it's unlikely to be any time soon.