Andrea,

It's getting late here, so I've not a lot of time now, sorry.

However if you check out https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html it should explain what you need to do, and where you need to place the relevant files.

Also, while it's been a some time since I installed Guacamole with Debian the example steps I referred to earlier (using Ubuntu) should give a reasonable idea?

If you're still having problems in a few days, and I have time, I may run up a Debian VM and trial install Guacamole. I can't guarantee this however, so it would be better if you could persevere yourself (and tell us the answer when you sort it out).