Harry,

You may want to not use VNC, it will not pass the audit in NIST800-53 or NIST 800-171 for FIPS 140-2.  However you can use xRDP which works well with FIPS 140-2 on Linux/Red Hat systems.

Assuming this is on a Federal network, however disregard if this is your home network.

*Thank You*
Sean Hulbert
*Founder / CEO*
*Work Ph:* 925.663.5565

*Security Centric Inc.*
A Cybersecurity Virtualization Enablement Company
/StormCloud Gov, Protected CUI Environment!/

Industry's most secure virtual desktops!

*/FedRAMP MIL4 in process (RAR)/*
System Award Management
*CAGE: 8AUV4*
*SAM ID: UMJLJ8A7BMT3*

AFCEA San Francisco Chapter President

If you have heard of a hacker by name, he/she has failed, fear the hacker you haven’t heard of!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Content within this email communication is not legally binding as a contract and no promises are guaranteed unless in a formal contract outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris