Hi!

I can confirm this behaviour also on our setup (connecting against a Debian
xrdp 0.9.21.1).

> We started fiddling with the connection settings in Guacamole of one of our
> machines and noticed that if the "Enable audio input (microphone)"
> (Parameters -> Device Redirection) option was flagged, it started showing
> this behaviour.
> Once disabled, we could RDP into the system.

Alessio, thanks a lot for this report, this is the same issue we are having
here and I believe the same one that other users have descrived on the
thread "Cannot connect XRDP when migrate from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5" from the 8th
of April.

Like you, when we disable mic it works, if not, it gets stuck :-(

If more info is needed to look at this, just let us know.

Regards.
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net