Hi Team,

We are using Linux (Ubuntu 22.04). We have rebooted Ubuntu after an update
and also restarted the Guacamole Pod. We are using Guacamole 1.5.3.
services are also running. We have checked guacamole container logs. We are
getting this following error,

*Exception in thread "Thread-886" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Message
will not be sent because the WebSocket session has been closed         at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.writeMessagePart(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:449)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendMessageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:307)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendMessageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:249)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendString(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:191)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendText(WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:36)
        at
org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.sendInstruction(GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:152)
        at
org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.access$200(GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:53)*

Regards,
Viji S