Hi Nick,

I have a tool that generates an RDP file where the address field is
hardcoded. To work around this configuration, we added "full
address:s:server-name" to connect to another server.
But now we added a guacamole server to allow HTML5 sessions. unfortunately,
we are blocked because the field is not taken into account. Is there a way
to make it work?

Thank's for your help.