Mike:

Thanks for the clarification. Based on that we are adding Guacamole support
to our website. We look forward to working with the community, and we look
forward to working with Guacamole users.

Jim Sullivan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesjsullivan1122>

Certified Scrum Master <http://www.scrumalliance.org/why-scrum>

Certified Scrum Professional <http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications>

Certified SAFe Program Consultant <http://scaledagileframework.com/>