On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Andrews, Keith
<keith_andr...@alliedtelesis.com> wrote:
> Problem solved!  Thanks Mike!

Great!

> The missing “c” was the issue.  Weird how certain hostnames didn’t require it
> and other did.

They do require it. I'm not sure what could have been happening, but
it's impossible that the type was not required. The type is a critical
part of the connection's identity, and the connection cannot be
located by the provided value if this is not provided.

I can only say that the cause of the behavior you were seeing must
have been something else. If the connections were previously working,
the most likely explanation is that the "c" was present in those
cases.