Good morning,

I experienced the blank white page the first time I tried running Guac docker
image. I went through everything multiple times and after several times looking
at it I realized I had an incorrect mysql password in the Guacamole server
image run command. Food for thought, you may want to double check that.

Regards,

Matthew Strowbridge
On Call Technology Services Inc.
(o)845.477.5208