Hi All,

I've got guacamole 0.9.9 set up inside docker on Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS, using
MySQL and LDAP authentication. On the whole it seems to work very well indeed
but I have one user who is helping me test it who is having problems and I am
stumped so I am wondering if anyone on here can help me?

The symptoms are that he can log in just fine but when he tries to open a
connection he receives a 'Connection Error' - 'An internal error has occurred
within the Guacamole server and the connection has been terminated. If the
problem persists.....blah blah blah'. Looking in the logs (with "docker log
guacamole-container"), all I can see is that his connection is made and then
terminated a few milliseconds later.

 09:10:41.485 [http-nio-8080-exec-10] INFO
o.g.g.net.basic.TunnelRequestService - User "satoshi.koyama" connected to
connection "1".

 09:10:41.490 [http-nio-8080-exec-7] INFO  o.g.g.net.basic.TunnelRequestService
- User "satoshi.koyama" disconnected from connection "1". Duration: 5
milliseconds

It doesn't matter which connection he tries he always gets the same error.
Other users can open these connections just fine. He has reproduced this in
Chrome 53.0.2785.116 m and IE11 and gets the same behaviour in both. I am using
the same browser versions and they are working fine for me.  I suspected
localisation issues because he is on a Japanese OS but I have since tested on a
Japanese VM and it's working fine from there.

Is there other logging I can look at to diagnose what is happening on the
server? Any ideas what might be going on?

Many thanks, Andy.