Hello everyone,

I followed this excellent guide
<http://chasewright.com/guacamole-with-mysql-on-ubuntu/> to install
Guacamole and this one
to install the LDAP module. I specify I had none issue during the
installation or with the authentication. I can log in with any user from my
Active Directory.

Today, I decided to move my users to another container (by default they
were in CN=Users, so I moved them to OU=MyNewOU). I have made changes in
the guacamole.properties file (in particular on "ldap-user-base-dn") and
after that I still can log in with any of my users. But when I'm logged
with guacadmin to configure connections, all AD users have disappeared. If
I recover the old parameters on "ldap-user-base-dn" from my
guacamole.properties file, groups and users from Users default container
properly display.

I tried many changes on the guacamole.properties file but none of them
successfully fix this issue. I also made another VM with a new installation
of Guacamole (by skipping the part of executing the .LDIF script) but it
was worst because I can't even display the list from the default container.

Did I miss something? I hope someone here could help me.
Below my guacamole.properties file:

mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: guacamole_db
mysql-username: guacamole_user
mysql-password: mypassword

lib-directory: /etc/guacamole/extensions

#lib-directory: /var/lib/guacamole/classpath

#lib-directory: /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/guacamole/WEB-INF/classes

#Auth provider class

#LDAP properties

ldap-port: 389
ldap-user-base-dn: OU=MyNewOU,DC=domain,DC=com
ldap-config-base-dn: CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=com
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=guacamole,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=com
ldap-search-bind-password: mypassword2
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName