Hi Alain,

am not using docker installation  . If it is   compiled with guacenc , just
type that command in terminal . If it is there then u will get the below
output  .

guacenc: INFO: Guacamole video encoder (guacenc) version 0.9.11-incubating
guacenc: INFO: No input files specified. Nothing to do.

or you can find that command using the below command

locate guacenc