Hi,

I have a working setup using GUAC 0.9.9 / Apache 2.4.23 / Tomcat 7.0.52 /
Ubuntu Server 14.04 / Java 1.7.0_121 to access a VM running Windows 7 (RDP
connection).

I'm having issue with user connecting with an Anti-Virus like Bitdefender or
Kaspersky which do SSL Scanning.  When disabling this option, it works fine.

I read in a post that if WebSockets are used, this is no longer an issue.

If I look in Tomcat access log, I see a bunch of /tunnel?write and
/tunnel?read during an active connection.  Which, I think, indicate me that
I'm not using a WebSocket.  Right?

The traffic is (proxy) going through Apache but even if I bypass it, still
no WebSocket.

I build my own Guacamole application using the below tutorial and I'm
wondering if this is not the source of the problem.  Is WebSocket working if
I do this?

https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html

I reviewed my configuration many times, and tried different things but still
no success.  Any help will be welcome.

Thanks,