 From:   Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
 To:   <user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>
 Sent:   7/17/2017 5:58 AM
 Subject:   Re: Issues with secure file transfer

You'll need to set "client_max_body_size" to increase Nginx's default limit for
file uploads:

http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#client_max_body_size

By default, Nginx limits file uploads to 1 MB.

- Mike

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:34 AM, Giorgio <gior...@quantiss.com> wrote:

Also my nginx.conf file content is :

user www-data;
worker_processes auto;
pid /run/nginx.pid;

events {
 worker_connections 768;
 # multi_accept on;
}

http {

 ##
 # Basic Settings
 ##

 sendfile on;
 tcp_nopush on;
 tcp_nodelay on;
 keepalive_timeout 65;
 types_hash_max_size 2048;
 # server_tokens off;

 # server_names_hash_bucket_size 64;
 # server_name_in_redirect off;

 include /etc/nginx/mime.types;
 default_type application/octet-stream;

 ##
 # SSL Settings
 ##

 ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2; # Dropping SSLv3, ref: POODLE
 ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

 ##
 # Logging Settings
 ##

 access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log;
 error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;

 ##
 # Gzip Settings
 ##

 gzip on;
 gzip_disable "msie6";

 # gzip_vary on;
 # gzip_proxied any;
 # gzip_comp_level 6;
 # gzip_buffers 16 8k;
 # gzip_http_version 1.1;
 # gzip_types text/plain text/css application/json application/javascript
text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript;

 ##
 # Virtual Host Configs
 ##

 include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;