On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 7:50 AM, timofcourse <tim.graf...@tylertech.com> wrote:
> For a bit more context, we use Guacamole through a third party solution -
> users launch guac RDP sessions directly from the third party app's
> interface.
>
> As a result, the "Home" button on the Disconnected dialog isn't applicable
> to our setup, since users should never end up at the Guac home. Adding a
> Close button to the dialog (which after further thought, we would prefer to
> simply auto-closing upon log off) would provide a bit more of an intuitive
> way to get back to the third party apps "home" (the page where the guac RDP
> session was launched from).
>
> We'd gladly open a JIRA request for this, but being pretty new to Guacamole
> and this process, curious what you think is the best way to request this.
> Should I add a single request to "Add customization options to Disconnected
> dialog" and include the details on removing Home and adding Close to the
> description? Or should I create 2 tickets - 1 to add Close option and
> another to have the option to remove the Home button?

IMHO, neither of these modifications would make sense upstream. The
best way to go about this would be to write your own web application
leveraging the Guacamole API, as you would then be able to dictate the
entire user experience:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html

- Mike