https://www.chasewright.com/guacamole-upgrade/

This should give you an idea of the upgrade process. I wouldn't recommend
simply running the script, as your environment may have more specific
variables, but it's a good overview of upgrading to the next version.

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or fi...@superiorpaving.net