On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Ryan Underwood <r...@greymarketlabs.com>
wrote:

> I am running guacamole via docker on win10 pro. I’m using Mysql, guacamole
> and guacd and all appear to be running as intended.  I get a 500 error when
> I hit the home page. Localhost access log shows all the GETs work

Those GETs are probably to static files, and thus aren't hitting the
component which is failing.

> and a PUT failed (172.17.0.1 - - [04/Oct/2017:03:27:52 +0000]

There shouldn't be a PUT occurring prior to login. What URL is that PUT
request for?

"POST /guacamole/api/tokens HTTP/1.1" 500 185).  Any ideas where I should
> be looking to narrow this down or get more info?

".../api/tokens" is the URL of the REST endpoint used for handling
authentication. Given the description of your setup, the MySQL portion of
things is most likely misconfigured (somehow). Once we find the proper log,
things should clear up.

  Catalina error seems to be in non-guacamole classes so not sure where to
> go next.
>
> -Ryan
>

> Catalina:
>

> 04-Oct-2017 03:13:40.242 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-8]
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse.logException Mapped
> exception to response: 500 (Internal Server Error)
>
> org.apache.guacamole.rest.APIException
>
>         at org.apache.guacamole.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper.invoke(
> RESTExceptionWrapper.java:202)

What log file is this from specifically?

Thanks,

- Mike