BTW, what I mentioned is fairsharepreemption  not minimum share

an alternative way to achieve that is to set minimum share of two queues to be
equal(or other allocation scheme you like), and sum of them is equal to the
capacity of the cluster, and enable minimumSharePreemption

Good Luck!

Best,

--
Nan Zhu