Thank you very much.
When i tried with wordcount_classes.org.myorg.WordCount, I am getting the
following error:

[hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V project]$ hadoop jar wordcount_19_02.jar
wordcount_classes.org.myorg.WordCount
/home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow 19_02_wordcount.out
Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
wordcount_classes/org/myorg/WordCount : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@thoughtworks.com
> wrote:

> Sorry. I did not read the mail correctly. I think the error is in how the
> jar has been created. The classes start with root as wordcount_classes,
> instead of org.
>
> Thanks
> Hemanth
>

> On Tuesday, February 19, 2013, Hemanth Yamijala wrote:
>
>> Have you used the Api setJarByClass in your main program?
>>

>> http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Job.html#setJarByClass(java.lang.Class)
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 19, 2013, Fatih Haltas wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I know this is the common mistake to not specify the class adress while
>>> trying to run a jar, however,
>>> although I specified, I am still getting the ClassNotFound exception.
>>>
>>> What may be the reason for it? I have been struggling for this problem
>>> more than a 2 days.
>>> I just wrote different MapReduce application for some anlaysis. I got
>>> this problem.
>>>
>>> To check, is there something wrong with my system, i tried to run
>>> WordCount example.
>>> When I just run hadoop-examples wordcount, it is working fine.
>>>
>>> But when I add just "package org.myorg;" command at the beginning, it
>>> doesnot work.
>>>
>>> Here is what I have done so far
>>> *************************************************************************
>>> 1. I just copied wordcount code from the apaches own examples source
>>> code and I just changed package decleration as "package org.myorg;"
>>>
>>> **************************************************************************
>>> 2. Then I tried to run that command:
>>>
>>>  *************************************************************************
>>> "hadoop jar wordcount_19_02.jar org.myorg.WordCount
>>> /home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow 19_02_wordcount.output"
>>> *************************************************************************
>>> 3. I got following error:
>>>
>>> **************************************************************************
>>> [hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V project]$ hadoop jar wordcount_19_02.jar
>>> org.myorg.WordCount /home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow
>>> 19_02_wordcount.output
>>> Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.myorg.WordCount
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
>>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:266)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:149)

> [...]
>>> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>>> wordcount_classes/
>>> wordcount_classes/org/
>>> wordcount_classes/org/myorg/
>>> wordcount_classes/org/myorg/WordCount.class
>>> wordcount_classes/org/myorg/WordCount$TokenizerMapper.class