Hi Arun,

  I just found that setHostName() doesn't work on 2.0.0-alpha and works on
2.0..4-alpha, I didn't check the intermediate versions. I have verified it
by starting the daemons of respective versions, and modifying the
ApplicationMaster.java in the distributed shell example, and running a date
command on it.  Is this something already known? or have I been doing
something wrong?

Thanks,
Kishore