Hi there,
I was using hadoop-2.2.0 to run an application that only lunch 3 containers the
application master container and 2 more containers that run the job. one of the
2 containers is returning as completed from the Resource Manager's logs as soon
as it is launched. The problem is the process that is running with that
container continue to run while the container's local directory is already
cleaned up. I investigated my code to understand the reason this happens and
could not figure out. Anyone ever experience this ? If yes please share. Also
please give the details about how the containers completion event is triggered
and what make it possible for a process to continue running after it is marked
as completed.

Thanks

Reyane OUKPEDJO