Moved mapreduce-dev@ to Bcc.

Hi Dharmesh,

The parameter is to set the interval of polling the progress
of the MRAppMaster, not the Map/Reduce tasks. The tasks send
the progress (includes the counter information) to MRAppMaster
every 3000 milliseconds, which is hard-coded.

That's why a sudden big change in counter values happens
even if the parameter is set to a small value.

Regards,
Akira