You could refer to the header file: “src/main/native/libhdfs/hdfs.h”, you could
get the APIs in detail.

Regards,
Yi Liu

From: Demai Ni [mailto:nid...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 5:21 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: question about matching java API with libHDFS

hi, folks,
I am currently using java to access HDFS. for example, I am using this API
" DFSclient.getNamenode().getBlockLocations(...)..." to retrieve file block
information.
Now I need to move the same logic into C/C++. so I am looking at libHDFS, and
this wiki page: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/LibHDFS. And I am also using the
hdfs_test.c for some reference. However, I couldn't find a way to easily figure
out whether above Java API is exposed through libHDFS?
Probably not, since I couldn't find it. Then, it lead to my next question. Is
there an easy way to plug in the libHDFS framework, to include additonal API?

thanks a lot for your suggestions
Demai