Thanks,
Is this the correct way to write ?
conf.set("mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.maxsize", "102400");
or
job.getConfiguration().set("mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.maxsize",
"102400");

I think another ways as
FileInputFormat.setMaxInputSplitSize(null, 102400);

Is this all right ? Are these both solve the same purpose or something else
?

Thanks,