Hi All,

I am new bee to Hadoop.

I installed hadoop 2.7.1 on windows 32 bit machine ( windows 7 ) for
learning purpose.

I can execute start-all.cmd successfully.

When i execute jps,i got the below output.
28544 NameNode
35728
36308 DataNode
43828 Jps
40688 NodeManager
33820 ResourceManager

My configuration files are.

core-site.xml
---------------------
<configuration>
 <property>
       <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
       <value>hdfs://10.219.149.100:50075/</value>
       <description>NameNode URI</description>
 </property>
</configuration>

hdfs-site.xml
---------------------
<configuration>
   <property>
     <name>dfs.replication</name>
     <value>2</value>
    </property>
    <property>
      <name>dfs.namenode.name.dir</name>
      <value>D:\Hadoop_TEST\Hadoop\Data</value>
    </property>
    <property>
     <name>dfs.datanode.data.dir</name>
      <value>D:\Hadoop_TEST\Hadoop\Secondary</value>
   </property>

  <property>
      <name>dfs.namenode.datanode.registration.ip-hostname-check</name>
     <value>false</value>
   </property>
</configuration>

I tried to copy text file from my locad drive to hdfs file system.but i got
the below error.

*D:\Hadoop_TEST\Hadoop\ts>hadoop fs -copyFromLocal 4300.txt
hdfs://10.219.149.100:50010/a.txt <http://10.219.149.100:50010/a.txt>*
*copyFromLocal: End of File Exception between local host is:
"PC205172/10.219.149.100 <http://10.219.149.100>"; destination host is:
"PC205172.cts.com <http://PC205172.cts.com>":50010; : java.io.EOFException;
For more details see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EOFException
<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EOFException>*

Please share your suggestions.

How to identify whether i have installed hadoop properly or not
how to identify  DATA NODE LOCATION , DATA NODE PORT and others by hdfs or
hadoop command
how to identify  NAME NODE LOCATION , NAME NODE PROT and its  configuration
details by hdfs or hadoop command like  how many replicat etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinodh.N