Hi,

I'm running Hadoop 2.7.1 release.
While I'm running a MapReduce job, I've encountered a file permission issue
as shown below because I'm working in an environment running Linux where
world permissions bits are disabled.

2016-10-14 15:51:45,333 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
Writing credentials to the nmPrivate file
/state/partition1/hadoop/nm-local-dir/nmPrivate/container_1476470591621_0004_02_000001.tokens.
Credentials list:

2016-10-14 15:51:45,375 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService:
Permissions incorrectly set for dir
/state/partition1/hadoop/nm-local-dir/usercache, should be rwxr-xr-x,
actual value = rwxr-x---

Does any one have any suggestions to work around the issue for a single
user environment, where one user can running all the services and run the
Map-reduce jobs?

I'm not familiar with the source code but if you suggest me where to modify
to relax the check, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
- Chansup