Hi,

please help me to understand it
1) If we read anatomy of hdfs read in hadoop definitive guide it says data
queue is consumed by streamer. So, can you just tell me that will there be
only one streamer in a cluster which consume packets from data queue and
create pipeline for each packets to store into data node or there will be
multiple streamer which will consume packets from data queue and store into
data node parallel .
2) There are multiple blogs has been written claiming read and write is a
parallel process(below I have pasted one such link). Can you also help me
by justifying  if they are wrong
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30400249/hadoop-
pipeline-write-and-parallel-read

Bests