From: Swagata Roy <s...@pivotal.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 5:06 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Tentative release date for 2.7.4?

Hi,

We are looking for a fix for the following issue in our Spring-XD distro -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13433
[HADOOP-13433] Race in UGI.reloginFromKeytab - ASF
JIRA<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13433>
issues.apache.org
It rarely happens, but if it happens, the regionserver will be stuck and can
never recover. Recently we added a log after a successful re-login which prints
the ...

Could you please let us know on a tentative timeline for 2.7.4 release?

Thanks,
Swagata