Hi,
The message "User xxx not found" feels more like group mapping error. Do
you have the relevant logs?

Integrating AD with Hadoop can be non-trivial, and Cloudera's general
recommendation is to use third party authentication integrator like SSSD or
Centrify, instead of using LdapGroupsMapping.

Hope that helps,
Wei-Chiu

--
A very happy Clouderan