Hi

We are trying to access TDE files using HDFS JAVA API. The user which is
running the job has access to the TDE zone. We have tried accessing the
file successfully in Hadoop FS Command shell.

If we pass the same file in spark using the same user, it also gets read
properly.

Its just when we are trying to use the vanila HDFS APIs, its not able to
pick the file. And when it picks, its not able to decipher the text. The
data is not getting decrypted. My understanding is when you pass
hdfs-site.xml, core-site.xml and kms-site.xml to the configuration object,
it should be able to handle keys automatically.

Not sure if we need to do anything extra in JAVA API. Any pointers. There
aren't a single example in the documentation to get the TDE files via HDFS
Java API.

Regards
Prav