Hi,

I would like to have a list of issues we generally face in hdfs and how can we
make it a self healing distributed file system. I do know there are few
functionalities of hdfs which is self healing like under replication of blocks.
But still there are multiple issues a hadoop administrator face day to day life
which can be automated as self healing feature .

So I would like to request all community member to provide list of issue they
face everyday and can be taken as a feature for self healing hdfs

Warm Regards

Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599
LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792<http://:www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792>