Hi,

I would like to ask whether the Fault Injection Framework (
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.6.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/FaultInjectFramework.html)
is still supported in the Hadoop HDFS?

I think that this documentation was created around *v0.23* and was not
updated since then. Additionally, I have done some repository digging and
found out that the ant targets, mentioned in the documentation, were
deleted in 2012. Right now none of the files in the repository defines
these targets but there the projects contains multiple *.aj *files -
therefore I assume they somehow can be used.

Does anyone here know how to compile and run fault injection tests in a
newer version of Hadoop (exactly* v2.6.0*)?  It would mean a world to me.

Best regards
Alex