Hello everyone, our cluster recently deployed router federation, because the
upper layer custom component depends on the way to set quotas and get quotas
without the router, so it does not want to set quotas through the router.
After my test, hdfs dfadmin-setspacequota /path cannot be executed through the
router. I want to execute hdfs DFadmin-setspacequota /path through the router
at the same time in two clusters, which can achieve the desired effect. This is
the least change for us. Do you support the way I said