My Yarn version is 3.3.4, and I tested it on CentOS using Yarn SLS (Schedule Load Simulator). I found that no relevant exceptions were found during runtime, and real-time tracking. json, jobruntime. csv, tableMapping. csv, and metrics related data were generated. I access port 10001, which is the web of SLS, and it is good. But I want to see Simulation Charts and Tracked Jobs&Queues, there is no content. I followed the offline analysis method and copied the relevant files from Centos to a Windows computer for viewing, but the data is still empty. Can you help me see where the problem is? Thank you.

Windows 邮件发送