Hi all,

we are using "hadoop-minicluster" in Apache Storm to test our hdfs
integration.

Recently, we were cleaning up our dependencies and I noticed, that if I
am adding

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-client-api</artifactId>
            <version>${hadoop.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-client-runtime</artifactId>
            <version>${hadoop.version}</version>
        </dependency>

and have
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-minicluster</artifactId>
            <version>${hadoop.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

as a test dependency to setup a mini-cluster to test our storm-hdfs
integration.

This fails weirdly because of missing (shaded) classes as well as a
class ambiquity with HttpServer2.

It is present as a class inside of the "hadoop-client-api" and within
"hadoop-common".

Is this setup wrong or should we try something different here?

Gruß
Richard