Glad to help.

About those "tons of Qs", as much as we enjoy answering them, we don't
like to repeat ourselves too much (so few hours in a day, so many
things we'd like to develop for HBase). So to give you a kick start,
I'd like to point you to Google's Bigtable and the Hadoop Definitve
Guide as bedtime reading since they may field a lot of those questions
:)

Also if you like interactive discussions, come by #hbase on irc.freenode.net

J-D