I am trying to figure out how to use thrift with PHP and C++, and I usually
start with example code.  I'm having problems with the DemoClient.php.
 After configuration, it was throwing the exception "shouldn't get here!" on
line 158, which I just commented it out.  Now it starts a scanner, but I'm
getting an error every time printRow is called.  It appears that printRow is
expecting something different than the Hbase_scannerGet_result returned by
scannerGet, which is what is returned by recv_scannerGet.  Is the program
buggy (is there a fix or planned fix)?  Is my thrift 0.5.0 too new?  Did I
do something else wrong?

Error:
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in
/var/www/thrift/DemoClient.php on line 45
row: , cols:
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in
/var/www/thrift/DemoClient.php on line 46
PHP Warning:  asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
/var/www/thrift/DemoClient.php on line 47
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/thrift/DemoClient.php on line 48