Yeah, I had seen this. I developed the Map Reduce program based on the
Source Codes of Importtsv. I am getting an exception like

"NoRegionForServer" exception. I am trying to resolve this too. So I am
Requesting the users to post the complete Map Reduce program, so that
Everyone can understand it without complexity

I dont want to use the command line tools such as "completebulkload or
importtsv"

Thank you Mark

Regards
Prabakaran