I will be updating the keywords and their frequency every X minutes so I don't believe M/R would work well but I could be wrong. I've been doing this approach with other data and have been receiving sub 1 second on my queries with two overtaxed servers. I figured this problem has been solved many times before and I was just looking for guidance.

Thanks

-Pete