I found couple hadoop 0.20.0 links:

 1) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append/
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append/>
 2) https://github.com/facebook/hadoop-20-append
<https://github.com/facebook/hadoop-20-append> 3)
https://docs.cloudera.com/display/DOC/Cloudera+Documentation+Home+Page

Questions (all questions is regarding hbase 0.90.1 release):

-- In case I found bugs or problems , where I am going to post the questions
?
-- Which of it is developed for  hbase? Simply  As I understand it is 3
different branches which developed by 3 different organizations (apache
, facebook , clodera).
-- Which of it is stable official release for hbase ?
-- What is the status of https://github.com/facebook/hadoop-20-append ? Is
it stable?

Thanks Oleg.