Unfortunately no.

Columns may or may not exist and its on a per row basis.
You can write a simple map job (No reduce) to use dynamic counters to determine
the unique names of the columns and in how many rows these columns exist.
You could also keep track of the number of columns per row, the max number of
columns, the min number of columns etc .. etc ..

HTH

-Mike