Totally understand. As a matter of fact I didn't mention my table is
read-only or insert-only (no data is modified), so no real invalidation
necessary here. I guess this means i should go for my own memcache on
the client side.

Thanks!

On 7/5/11 11:39 AM, Ryan Rawson wrote:
> [...]

Fax  +39 0471 068 129
claudio.marte...@tis.bz.it http://www.tis.bz.it

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section 13 of
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that we
process your personal data in order to fulfil contractual and fiscal
obligations and also to send you information regarding our services and events.
Your personal data are processed with and without electronic means and by
respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity,
particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to
personal data protection. At any time and without formalities you can write an
e-mail to priv...@tis.bz.it in order to object the processing of your personal
data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and also to exercise the
right to access personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of