Thanks Tariq.

I have already set "zookeeper.session.timeout" in " hbase-default.xml" as:

<property>
    <name>zookeeper.session.timeout</name>
    <value>180000</value>
    <description>ZooKeeper session timeout.
      HBase passes this to the zk quorum as suggested maximum time for a
      session (This setting becomes zookeeper's 'maxSessionTimeout').  See

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkSessions
      "The client sends a requested timeout, the server responds with the
      timeout that it can give the client. " In milliseconds.
    </description>
  </property>

but Still i am getting ...

 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Client session timed out, have not heard from
server in 29946ms for sessionid 0x13e88be25cc0004, closing socket
connection and attempting reconnect
13/05/09 15:50:52 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
server localhost.localdomain/127.0.0.1:2181
13/05/09 15:51:02 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection established
to localhost.localdomain/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session