Attached are 2 patches: one of them is TestFail.patch where I show that the
behavior is not as expected. On the other hand, the second patch is with
the changes that I did to FilterList and the behavior is as expected.

I have tested the state maintenance on two filters that implement
getNextKeyHint but not on 3. I doubt that would break though. The part that
I am most skeptical about is MUST_PASS_ONE since we can't bail out the
filterKeyValue call as soon as we see the SEEK_NEXT_USING_HINT and so need
that extra if statement before returning the ReturnCode.

Let me know if something is not clear or as expected.

Thanks,
Viral