Hi,

The hdfs and zookeeper are both up running. When I try to start the HBase, it
failed with this error below. I even tried to change the
security.group.mpapping to ShellBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback, still not
working. Anyone know what could went wrong?

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative()V
        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.<clinit>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.java:49)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.<init>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.java:38)
        ... 33 more

Thanks
Tian-Ying