Actually I have to do a hard reboot. Let me provide more info about the problem: Except the ssh service(ssh error is: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host) and local login problem, other services are running fine on the server(including http/ftp/hbase/hadoop etc).

于 2014/4/9 22:14, Rural Hunter 写道:
Thanks. What if I'm not able to login the region server(both ssh and local)? I have to reboot and check the server because of this serious problem.

于 2014/4/9 22:01, Ted Yu 写道:
You can use bin/graceful_stop.sh to stop the region server process.

# Move regions off a server then stop it. Optionally restart and reload.
# Turn off the balancer before running this script.

After that, you can stop hadoop (datanode, etc)