Hello-

We are running HBase v0.94.16 on an 8 node cluster.

We have a recurring problem w/ HBase clients hanging.  In latest occurrence, I
observed the following sequence of events:

0) client plays w/ HBase for a long time w/o issue
1) client runs out of memory during HBase operation:

                http://pastebin.com/b5x44Lx7

3) Exception is thrown, memory is released
2) In some shutdown logic the client tries to access HBase again and hangs:

                http://pastebin.com/xU4MSq9k

Clearly I need to fix OOM.  However, the fact that client hangs is not nice.
Any ideas why?

BTW- I started by looking at zookeeper log. Not much there but here you go:

                http://pastebin.com/wZvE0Fbv

Thanks,
Ted