Hi, I have one question about HBase metrics, some of them has format like
this:

QueueCallTime_num_ops java.lang.Long = 153192
QueueCallTime_min java.lang.Long = 0
QueueCallTime_max java.lang.Long = 70
QueueCallTime_mean java.lang.Double = 0.15878766515222728

I assume that all these metrics will be reseted each 1h
('hbase.extendedperiod' has default value as 3600)

But what if I have to see min or max or mean value for last minute? Should
I set 'hbase.extendedperiod' to 60 in this case, are there any
disadvantages in such decision? Some performance/precision degradation?

What if I want see total QueueCallTime in ms, should I use
QueueCallTime_num_ops*QueueCallTime_mean ? Or there is 'honest'
QueueCallTime value in ms?

How other guys solve this problem? What if we need RAW values, but not
preaggrgated? Any suggestions? Thx.