Why spring?
Why a DAO?

I’m not suggesting that using Spring or a DAO is wrong, however, you really
should justify it.

Since it looks like you’re trying to insert sensor data (based on the naming
convention), what’s the velocity of the inserts?
Are you manually flushing commits or are you waiting until your memstore is
full. (Actually commits is the wrong term because you don’t have transactions
in HBase, but that’s another issue in terms of HBase naming)

You’re going to need to provide a bit more background.